Back to School Freebie

I hope you are enjoying your summer and getting some time to relax.  Before you know it, summer will be over and school will be beginning.  I created a Back to School Math FREEBIE to share with you.  It is simple addition and subtraction to help your students practice math facts.

Simple addition and subtraction for second grade

Click on the picture below for your Back to School Math FREEBIE.


Everything in my TPT store is on sale.  Click here to go to my store.


I am teaming up with many other amazing bloggers that have many freebies to share with you.  We are also giving away 5 gift cards.  Make sure you enter the giveaway below.






a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL resource! Thanks! Happy Christmas in JULY! Wendy 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas in July! - Anita

    ReplyDelete