Thanksgiving in the Classroom

My students have been busy this week with making Thanksgiving crafts and testing.  My students did some writing on how to cook a turkey.  It was a fun FREEBIE that I got from Just a Primary Girl.  Click here to get the FREEBIE.

We did the Turkey Dance to get our wiggles out.


My students favorite project was making minions for Thanksgiving.  I bought this adorable craft from The Not so Common Classroom.  This craft includes 4 types of Minions.  We made the Turkey and Native American.  I didn't like the feathers, so I changed mine. 

We played Three in a Row to help us learn our math facts.

At the end of the day, we decorated sugar cookies as a turkey.  We were running out of time, so I didn't get to take any pictures of the finished product.  

Here is a little math review freebie for you to use with your students.  Click on the picture of the Thanksgiving math review for your FREE copy.

Free second grade math review

Wishing everyone a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!

Teaching Blog Addict Freebie Downloads

1 comment:

  1. My kids in my class would go bonkers for that Minion writing. They are obsessed with that character. Thanks for sharing!

    Teaching Tidbits and More with Jamie