Back to School Ideas

 I get tired of doing the same things in my classroom year after year. Back to school is just around the corner for me.   I decided to make some new treat bags for the beginning of the school year.  Here is a picture for my latest creation.  I think I will use the ones with the jungle theme that are filled with animal crackers.  Click on the picture below for your free gift tags.


Second Grade Freebie

Second Grade Freebie

Freebie for Second Grade

Freebie for Second Grade

I am starting to get my student's binders ready.  I made a little mini dictionary that I like to put in the binders.  It contains many sight words that second graders should know how to spell.   Click here for the mini dictionary with the boy and here for the mini dictionary with the girl.

Dictionary

I also like to put in a math reference page in the binders.  They love it that it is in color.  Click here for your free copy of the math reference page.

Hundreds Chart

Here is a math freebie for the beginning of the school year.

Second Grade Math

Now it time to spend time with my furry children and take them for a walk.


Teaching Blog Addict Freebie Downloads

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I could print the boy version of the mini dictionary but not the girl version.
    sherrymatheson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much ! And your furry kids? Awww! Adorable!
    Bex
    Reading and Writing Redhead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Love the reference pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mini dictionary. I would love something like this to put in my kiddos writing folders but I would like to edit it. Do you have an editable version?
    Joni
    jegalford3406@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I love your furbabies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the awesome freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your great resources. I love the Dictionary and Math Reference pages to put in student folders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your babies are precious. Dogs are so special to us, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete