FIve For Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb2_thumb

Happy Friday!  I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for my Five for Friday post. 


We released our butterflies today.  The kids loved watching the metamorphosis process.  




We learned many things about butterflies from a PowerPoint I purchased from My Happy Place.  It is filled with beautiful pictures and tons of information.  Click on the picture below to check it out. 



This week we are learning about shapes.  My students are making interactive notebooks that I purchased from Mrs. Olson's Lucky Little Learners.  I highly recommend her interactive notebooks!




I am part of a collaborative blog called I Teach Second.  It has many great ideas, tips, and resources from many second grade teachers.  I recently blogged about Win-It Wednesday.  
Head on over to enter my Daily Practice Giveaway.  



Every evening I check my e-mails and feedback from TPT.  One mother from North Carolina sent me this lovely e-mail that really made my day!  It is so nice when people take the time to thank a person. It's nice to know that we make a difference.


Now to relax with a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment