Skip Counting Freebie

Skip counting is an important skill for 2nd grade because it is needed for telling time, counting money, and multiplication.  Here is a skip counting freebie that I would like to share with you.   It is great for morning work or homework for your second graders.  Click on the picture below for your skip counting freebie.


A cute song for skip counting is Bingo, Bango, Bongo by Shari Sloane.  You can buy the song for 99 cents from iTunes.  I project the words on my SMART Board while my students sing the song.

My students love singing this Count by 5s song by Mr. R.  It has a very catching tune.

Classroom freebies
Freebie Fridays

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the skip counting freebie. I like the variations that you included.
    Always Primary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is useful and cute! :) I really like the part where they have to justify their work! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely work:)
    Cheers,
    Terri
    Terri's Teaching Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly,

    Thank you SOOOO much for sharing the song and worksheets - great with the beyond-100 practice for second graders and even the crossing over (i.e. from 400s to 500). Thank you so much for sharing this for free!!

    Let me know if I can share somethign with you :)

    EMily E. (Orem, Utah)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the freebie of Skip counting. Will be helpful with my second graders.

    ReplyDelete