St. Patrick's Day Counting Money Freebie

I made this St. Patrick's Day counting money math center to share with you.  This week we will be busy writing about the leprechaun and watching the mischievous things that he will be doing in our classroom.  I love to see my students' reactions when they see the various things that the leprechaun does in our room.  I like to leave out a little hat that he has left behind and we use it to try to trap him.  I also make little footprints out of green paint and sprinkle gold glitter for my students to discover.  Click here for your FREE copy of money task cards for second grade.

Second Grade Math
Counting Money Task Cards

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0SPeY_PyGOoRFJKay1IWnZUT1U/edit?usp=sharing

http://amandaparkerandfamily.blogspot.com/2014/02/st-patricks-day-free-printable-lucky-you.html

You can get the water bottle labels free at Amanda's Parties To Go.  She has a ton of fantastic party ideas and has many amazing freebies.  Head on over to her blog and check it out.  What are you doing in your classroom for St. Patrick's Day?  I will love to hear your plans.

If you need more activities for counting money, check out my unit in my TPT store.  Click on the preview for additional FREE money activities.

.http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Counting-Money-Madness-1106868
Counting Money Worksheets

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
 
Freebie Fridays

5 comments:

  1. Love this! It will be perfect for my class this week! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such an awesome product! This will help my students review coins as we haven't reviewed this in a while!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for all of your hard. These mean a lot when you don't have the time or the money to do it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly what we need right now! Thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great!! They ALWAYS need practice! Thank you!
    Chelsea
    Kickin It Whole Brain In Texas

    ReplyDelete