Money Word Problems

I just completed my Counting Money Madness packet.  It has many money word problems which is aligned with the Common Core Standard 2.MD.8--solving word problems involving dollar bills, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies.  Many of my students cannot count money so I started with the basics first which is learning to count money.  Next week we will learn how to solve money word problems.  You can get some free sample pages of counting money.  Click on the Counting Money Madness picture below and it will take you to TPT.  Click on the preview for your free sample pages.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Counting-Money-Madness-1106868





My class made these love monsters for Valentine's Day.  I gave them the basic monster and they used their imagination to decorate their monster. 




Here is another counting money FREEBIE.  Click on the picture for your FREEBIE.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Counting-Money-Freebie-521336


No comments:

Post a Comment