Winter Super Sentence Freebie

I am very fortunate to still have this week off from school.  I have been busy creating things for my classroom.  Last night I laminated some math centers and today I have to cut them out.


My students need extra practice on writing sentences using detail.  Last night I made these super sentences to use with my students.  I made them in color and a black & white version.  Click on the winter super sentence picture for your free copy.

Now I am off to play with Lexi.  She was a stray that was found at our school 4 months ago.  She loves her walks and playing fetch.  I got lucky when I took this picture.  She usually looks away when I snap the picture.


  
http://www.teachingwithnancy.com/t-g-f-weekly-freebie-link/
Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

5 comments:

  1. I brought a stray puppy home from school with me 6 years ago. Mine is now 100 pounds, but I love him to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love super sentences...and second graders cannot get enough practice writing longer sentences. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always THANK YOU for a great resource! You are so sweet to share!!!

    Kelly Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoy your ideas!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete