Grinch and More Christmas Projects

This last week has been a busy one to say the least.  Luckily, tomorrow is my last day and then I can relax.  Today we made the Grinch.  The writing template I downloaded from here.

 
 
 
 
 
You can find these adorable tags from Jinglebell Junction.
 
 
My student made ornaments for their parents.  They loved using glitter glue and sequins.  I put their school picture in the center.  They are so excited to bring them home. 

We wrote letters to Santa.

 
We read the story Fat Santa.   Molly discovers two feet dangling from the chimney and discovers that Santa is stuck.  She has to help him get unstuck so he can continue his journey.  We practice sequencing the story and  made this project to go with the book.
http://www.amazon.com/Fat-Santa-Margery-Cuyler/dp/0805011676/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387338490&sr=8-1&keywords=fat+santa

 

 
Elf Eric continues to move around our room.  The students love looking for him in the morning.
 

 
 
I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. FUN! Merry Christmas and enjoy your break! Smiles and stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete