1. This is a simple experiment using a balloon and vinegar to teach students about carbon dioxide and the greenhouse effect.
2. What's the difference between salt water and fresh water? Here is a simple experiment using eggs.
3. Invisible ink with lemon juice looks like an activity students would really enjoy. They could write secret codes and messages to their friends and pretend to be a secret agents.
4. Discovery bottles for preschooler. This looks like a fun one for little ones using pipe cleaners and a magnet.
5. This water transfer experiment would be a good one to teach capillary action.
6. Here are some great scientific posters that you can get for free at Krazee 4 Kindergarten. There is a total of 6 posters.