Math Reference Page

I am busy planning for the upcoming school year.  Summer is going by way too fast!  I made this math reference page for my student's binders/folders.  I am going to put them in sheet protectors so they can use them all year long and I don't have to worry about them losing it.  I am still debating whether to color the shapes or to leave them white. 

Click on the math reference page below to get your free copy.

 
I am also going to print the days of the week on bright colored paper and put in their binder.  I usually have charts up around my room for my students to use but I want to teach them to refer to their binders. 
 
Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

8 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I have binders and was thinking of doing the same thing!

    Karmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! It sure saves me a lot of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, your creative and thoughtful! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! I'm not being on using "key words" for problem solving, but it's given me some ideas for my own reference sheet. Thanks!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. This will be very helpful to my second graders!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I was wondering if you use reference sheets for other areas, like writing or reading comprehension?

    ReplyDelete