I Can Statements for 2nd Grade Common Core Math Standards

This year I have been creating many things for Common Core Math Standards.  I just completed kid friendly "I Can" statements.  These posters are the perfect way to display the Common Core standards being taught in your room. Each standard is written in kid friendly language and in a large font for easy reading. This set includes 'I Can' statements for 2nd grade Common Core Math Standards. I worded many of the standards different ways to suit your style. You pick and choose the wording that you like. The posters are on a full sized page so your students can read them from a distance. Click on the picture below to purchase them at TPT.

I also retyped and color coded the Common Core Math Standards for second grade to go with the "I Can" posters.  I like to print several copies so I can have a set in my grade book, one by my computer, and one in my binder for our school's PLC's.  Click on the picture below for your free copy of the Common Core Math Standards.  

 Hope you are having a great summer!
Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


  1. These are perfect...color definitely makes it easier to see the categories/strands! THANK YOU!

  2. Do you have the 2nd grade ELA standards typed out? I love the math ones!

    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

  3. I agree!! The color really does make it much easier to follow. Do you have them for Language Arts?

  4. Sorry, but I don't have the ELA standards typed up. It is on my to do list.

  5. I like your clean organization and colors. Thank you for the standards.