Favorite Pins

I am linking up with Cara at First Grade Parade to show you some of my favorite pins.  I can spend hours stalking Pinterest!

  
Here is a cool science experiment on friction.  If you do it correctly, when you lift up the pencil the entire bottle of rice lifts up also.  The friction between the rice and the pencil is strong enough to hold the pencil in place when you lift the bottle with it.  Click on the picture for more information on this science experiment.
 
 
Here is a great idea for Open House.  I want to take  pictures of my students and make this bouquet.
 
 
Here is a anchor chart that I really like on sequencing words.
 
Here is an adorable monster behavior chart.   
 
 
These mini chocolate drizzled peanut butter cheesecakes look amazing.  I want to make these the next time I am in the baking mood.  Click on the picture below for the recipe.
 
  
What are some of your favorite pins? 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your pins! I am going to try the rice bottle and I am going to do that bouquet in the beginning of the year! Check out my blog! You are the type of pinner I talked about! :)
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rice bottle trick. I'm going to try that with my own little guys soon! And my mouth is watering at those chocolate peanut butter cheesecakes, Mmmm! Thanks for sharing!
    Meghan
    First Grade Hugs and High Fives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that cheesecake pin... are you kidding me!?! YUM!!!! I want that in my face right now! haha.

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete