Daily Practice for Second Grade

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer vacation.  I love not having to wake up at the crack of dawn.  It is wonderful to sleep in and leisurely have my morning coffee and play on my computer.  I finished my  September Daily Practice for Second Grade for Language Arts and Math.  It is aligned with second grade common core standards.  They are great for morning work, independent practice, or homework for second grade.  It is a great way to review second grade math and English Language Arts skills daily.

Spiral Review for second grade

Click on the Math or English Language Arts practice page for a sample of my Daily Practice for Second Grade.

Spiral Review for 2nd grade

Spiral Review for 2nd grade

Happy 4th of July!

Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


  1. Thanks for the lovely comment!

  2. These are great! This is my first year in 2nd grade after coming out of teaching 6th grade language arts for seven years. Do they start out as more of a 1st grade review and progress in difficulty as the weeks go on? Thanks!

  3. Of course every class is different and it depends on your demographics, but I feel these are a great review of first grade standards and the new second grade standards.

  4. I can't imagine how much time it took to put all this together. Thanks for sharing your work.

    Bookish Ways in Math and Science