Back to School

School is just around the corner. Where did the summer go?  I need to get myself motivated and start getting my classroom ready.  I just finished a PowerPoint presentation for Back To School night.  I saw great ideas on the web and basically just retyped the ABC's of school and added clip art.





Now I am off to type up a brochure for my parents.  Our district is trying something new and is having Back to School Night before school starts.  What do you do for Back to School Night?  I would love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. We have a Meet the Teacher night, but it is basically a meet and greet, not a sit down and listen kind of thing. We do have a back to school night but it is usually in September sometime. I think having it before school is a great idea!!! Cute powerpoint!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Meet the Teacher night before school starts. It is very informal because we met our new class on the last day of school. We encourage the parents to bring their children's supplies then and the children get to find their cubby and where they sit. It lasts for 1 hour. It used to be an ice cream social but too many bees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ABC meet the teacher. Ours is a curriculum night where I inform parents of the ins and outs of second grade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ABC meet the teacher. Is there any way to see the rest?

    ReplyDelete