Five for Friday


Hi everyone!  I am linking up Doodle Bugs Teaching to share five random things this week.

  
Random #1
 
The winners of Daily Practice for Second Grade are #30 (Jean) and  #17 (Holly).  I picked two winners because I did the random number generator this morning and never got around to posting.  Then I realized 2 more people entered, so I did another random number generator. Congratulations Jean and Holly!!
 
 
 
Random # 2
 
I absolutely love this moisturizer by June Jacobs.  I ran out and need to buy some more.  It is a little pricey, but I love the way it feels on my face.
 

Random #3
 
This is my new toy for this summer.  I am doing a lot of walking and want to track my progress.  I have figured out how to use the GPS watch so now it is time to start wearing the heart rate monitor. 

Random #4
 
This weekend I want to do some baking.  I love to bake!  My favorite brownie recipe is in this book.  The brownies are called Many Swirls Brownies.  It is a mixture of brownie and cheesecake. 
 
 
Random #5
 
I just finished watching the romantic movie called Safe Haven.  It is a movie based on a Nicholas Sparks novel.  I love reading his novels.  Have you watched any good movies lately?
 
 
 Have a wonderful weekend!
 


1 comment: