Common Core Math Spiral Reviews

This school year is flying by!  It is hard to believe that state testing is just around the corner.  My second grade students are well prepared for the math section of the CST.  I believe this is due to all the spiral reviews that I do daily with my students.  Every morning my students complete a half sheet spiral review for math and English Language Arts.  Most of the questions are multiple choice and set up similar to state tests.  These spiral reviews are a great way to reinforce skills that I have previously taught my students.  If I see a student having difficulty with a certain standard, I work with them in a small group and reteach that standard. 

I like to use my math daily warm-ups for extra homework for my students. 

Click on the Daily Math Warm Up below for a sample.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Teaching Blog Addict - Ultimate Freebie
I would love to hear how you are getting your students ready for the state test.

1 comment:

  1. These are great! Fortunately, 2nd graders don't take state tests in my district.