Great Website

This is our second week of testing and I am exhausted!  By afternoon my students have a difficult time focusing.  I found  a new website for my students to use after testing.  It is called Arcademic Skill Builders and it is a free website.  It has games that are like an arcade video game.  The games are educational and provide fun repetition practice that enables the students automaticity in math facts.  Some of my students that are struggling with memorizing math facts have been playing alien addition which is pictured below.  I highly recommend checking them out.

Some students have been working on Meteor Multiplication.

We have also been playing Furious Frogs which is for antonyms, synonyms, and homonyms.


1 comment:

  1. Love the website can't wait to use it.

    Thank you,