Synonyms for St. Patrick's Day

My class has been busy getting ready for our district benchmark test and the California State Test.  Next week we will be  taking our district benchmarks.  I am busy planning some fun activities for St. Patrick's Day.  My students deserve a little break from all the testing.  Here are some synonyms cards that I made for next week.  There is a total of 12 pairs of synonoyms.





 
 
I am linking up with Fifth in the Middle's Blog by State. Head on over to her blog and check out all the great blogs. 
 
 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebies.
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site. You have some really cute ideas. I am a blogger in Southern California as well and I am your newest follower.

    Katie

    A Basket Full of Apples

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! I live in Northern California and I am so excited to find all my California blogging friends. I am your newest follower.
    Sherry
    Kindergarten Milestones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. It's always great to find another second grade blog!

    Judy @ It's Raining Resources

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly,
    Hi! You wond my Phrase Jar bundle from my blog! Please send me your email address and I'll get them right to you.

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great freebie! Thank you for sharing! :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete