Place Value and Number Sense

I have been busy reviewing with my students for the state test.  A friend shared this great video on place value from mathstory.com.  They have lots of great videos.  A few of my students were singing this song all day long about place value.  It has a catchy tune.
 
I made this review for my second graders on place value.  It isn't fancy, but it definitely does the job.  Click here for your free copy of the place value and number sense worksheet.

 





Happy Wednesday!  I am off to relax for a little while. 

2 comments:

  1. Great freebie Shelly! I will be using this for morning work next week. ( Would use it this week but I already have them all copied/planned out.) :)
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video!! Thanks for sharing :)
    Tina

    ReplyDelete