Let's Get Acquainted

I am happy to be linking up with Latoya of Flying into First Grade.
 
 
 
I am sharing three things about myself using my initials SJS.
 
S - swing and salsa dancing.  I have been taking swing dance lessons for about 4 years and just started taking salsa dance lessons.  It is great exercise and we have met a lot of wonderful people. 
 
 
 
J - Jon Bon Jovi.  I love listening to his music and going to his concerts.  His picture is even on the desktop of my computer.
 

 
 
 S - sweet tooth.  I love baking and I have a sweet tooth.  I was thinking about starting a cooking/baking blog and then decided to start a teaching blog.  I love anything with chocolate.
 
 Hop on over to Flying into First Grade and learn some new things about your favorite bloggers.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love swing dancing! :) It's just so much fun to move to the music like that. It was great to get to know you a bit better! :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete