I Spy Math Problems

Here is a mixed math review for second grade.  You can either use it as a center or put the 12 math problems around the room and have students visit each problem.  There is a recording sheet for the students to record their answers.  It is a fun activity for the students and it gets them moving.  My students love this activity!  Thd cute borders are from Yvonne Dixon.

 
Click here for your free copy of I Spy Math Problems.
 
 
Click on the pictures below for more great freebies!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you have a great and relaxing weekend!
Shelly

3 comments:

  1. The math problems are a little hard for my firsties, but I love the "I Spy" idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "I Spy"! Thanks!

    Christina :)
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my kids love this. they like it because they get to talk.
    LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete