Winter Freebie

Here is a winter freebie to share with you. I am going to keep this post really short because I need to sort through a ton of papers.  I can't stand it when they pile up. 
Click on the picture below for the Snowman ABC order.
 
 Click on the picture below for the Winter Fun printable.
 
Click on the picture below for the  penguin ABC order.  Sorry that they are on three different downloads.

I am linky up with Rebecca from Teaching First for her January Fabulous Freebies Linky Party.
I am also linking uo with Freebie Friday at Teaching Blog Addict.
 
 
Hope you are having a wonderful week.
Shelly
 
Please leave a comment.  I would love to hear from you!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm definitely going to use them this week! :)

    Nichole
    www.luaslearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your winter freebies! Thanks so much for sharing. I am sure my students will enjoy them a ton!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! The mixed review freebie will be perfect to add on to my homework :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute! Thanks so much for linking up with me!! I have a pile of papers to grade myself! So glad it is almost Friday!!
    Hugs,

    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you and your cute winter downloads at TBA Friday Freebies.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Linda
    Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I will use next week. :)

    TC Booth

    The Balanced Classroom

    ReplyDelete