New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year!!! I'm linking up with Jen over at Teacher's Cauldron about my New Year's resolutions.
                               
 
                               
1. I need to actually use my exercise DVDs!! I am great at buying them but never seem to have the time to use them on a regular basis. Here are a just few in my collection. Shhhhh, I won't tell you how many I actually have!

 
This walking DVD by Lesie Sansone is a simple one but good one. It gets your heart pumping without all those fancy moves. She has some DVDs where you use weights or stetching bands.

 
I love 10 Minute Solutions for toning. You use light hand weights to sculpt your arms. These are great workouts to fit into a busy schedule.
                                             
The FIrm is a really great workout! These women are like the energizer bunny!  They keep going and going.    Hard Core Fusion is a workout that will make you sweat. This is not for beginners.
 
                                     
 This DVD is a combination of cardio and strength workout to help burn fat and build muscle. I like this one because it consist of two 15-minute routines. This is also a great one to fit into a busy schedule.

2. Make the recipes that I have collected over the years. I love buying cookbooks and collecting recipes. The first recipe that I want to make is Beef Bourguignon. It uses a crockpot. Doesn't it look delicious? Click on the picture if you are interested in the recipe. I love the recipes on the blog called A Feast for the Eyes. I know this is a teaching blog, but I was thinking of posting my favorite recipes. What do you think?


 
 
3.  My last New Year's resolution is to eat more veggies.
 

Wishing you peace, love, and laughter in 2013!
Shelly


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment