Fraction Freebie

It is really difficult to get myself motivated to do school work.  When I return to school, my students will be learning about fractions.  I made this fraction worksheet to share with you.  What are you teaching your students when you return to school?  Do you have any great winter projects planned?  I would love to hear from you!

 
Clip art from KPM Doodles and snowman border from Pink Cat Studio
CLick on the picture for your free copy of fractions for second grade.

 
I can't believe this is the last Friday Freebie for 2012! I am linking up with Teaching Blog Addict. Hop over and grab all the FREEBIES they have featured for today. Happy Friday!
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these fractions! I just did a whole post on everything I will be using in January! Fractions are tough because we are still testing on them this year for the state test, but this will change next year with common core!
    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower. Your blog is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    Christina :)
    Check out my blog!
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete