2012's Best and Brightest Linky Party

I'm linking up with Christina at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge to share some of my blogging highlights of 2012.  I want to thank my son, Brian, for designing my web page and helping me blog.  He has taught me so much and I could not have done it without his help.

Most Popular Product on TPT
My Daily Math Warm Ups (first trimester) for second grade is my most popular item on TeachersPayTeachers.  My Daily Warm Ups for second trimester is also very popular.  My students need to keep reviewing the skills that I have taught them or they forget the concepts quickly.  I like to start start the morning with these warm ups.  I am very thankful for the extra income from TPT to help pay for my son's dental work.
Favorite Post
I love fall.  I love when the weather gets cooler--it gets me in the mood to bake.  I love the leaves changing colors and the holidays are just around the corner.
Fan Favorite Freebie
I love to share and give freebies away.  I try to link up with Teaching Blog Addict every Friday.  The freebie that was the most popular was my verbs worksheet for Halloween.  It had over a thousand views.

Wishing you peace, love, and laughter.

1 comment: