Giving Thanks


Kindle Family PageAudibleAudibleAudibleHalo 4Samsung ChromebookCroctoberLab & Scientific SuppliesLab Quality ModelsCloud PlayerHalloween Comes to Free App of the DayHalloween Comes to Free App of the DayColor TheoryShop DressesShop All ClothingMadagascar 3NBA2K13Ian FlemingJoin Amazon MomJoin Amazon MomJoin Amazon MomFan Shop - World Series I am busy planning Thanksgiving projects for my students.  First we read the story called Thanksgiving is for Giving Thanks.  This is a great book to read to your students on giving thanks.  Each student wrote about what they are thankful for. 
 
 
I love this one!  He is thankful for Santa and his friends.  I guess he is excited for Christmas!  CLick on the turkey below for the pattern.
 
 
 
 
     
    Shelly
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the free pattern! I'm your newest follower and found you from Freebie Friday!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete