Bats

My class has been learning about bats.  We started reading non-fiction books about bats. They are really enjoying learning so many interesting facts about bats!   Here are a few bat books in my classroom library.



  
 
 
We wrote facts about bats and used watercolors to paint a sunset with a bat flying in the sky.  This idea came from Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits. She has a great unit on bats. 
 
 
 
 
I made a math graphing page to go with our unit on bats. Click on the picture for a copy.
 
                                                    Graphics courtesy of DJ Inkers.
 
 
 
 
Shelly

6 comments:

  1. Bats are so fun to study. :) Great books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shelly! I'm using this tally and graphing activity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the freebie! I'm linked up, too and am your newest follower!
    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelly! I will be continuing bats next week! Thanks for sharing your ideas! I am a new 2nd grade blogger, too! Come over for a visit!
    Amy Howbert

    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful unit! I'm your newest follower! Stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete