Sneak a Peek Linky Party


There are so many wonderful items to buy on TeachersPayTeachers! 
Here are few items that I purchased.




This is a cute game for reinforcing the "ar" sound.


Great center for magic "e"!


Super anchor charts to go with my reading series.


Here is a great game for the students to play to learn the ou and ow dipthongs.



Great genre posters that I want to buy!

Did you do some shopping this weekend?
What was your favorite TpT Back 2 School Sale purchase?
Go and link up with Blog Hopper.

1 comment:

  1. Aw since I've been going crazy at school getting things set up and doing 5:30am bootcamps, I missed the sales! Everything you got looks awesome! The phonics stations are cute! I definitely need to bulk up on these this year! :)

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete