Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you Mona from First Grade Schoolhouse who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.  I am honored!



Versatile Blogger Award Rules:


1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.


2. Include a link to their site.


3. Include the award image in your post.


4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.


5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.


6. When nominating, include a link to their site.



7 Random Facts About Me:

1.  I am addicted to playing Words with Friends.

2.  I absolutely LOVE chocolate!

3.  I love to cook.  I enjoy making every type of cuisine.  I even bought a kaffir lime tree so I would have lime leaves to make a Thai dish.

4.  I like to read.  I have been in a Book Club for 10 years with 9 wonderful ladies. 

5.  I enjoy swing dancing for great exercise. 

6.  I collect recipes.  Microsoft Office OneNote is a great way to organize them!

7.  Baking is my passion.



I nominate the following bloggers for The Versatile Blogger award:

Angela and Kelly at Glyph Girls




Mrs. McCumbee at Mrs. McCumbees's Class





Michelle at Fabulous in First





Brittany at Sweet Seconds

I hope you enjoy visiting these blogs!
Shelly

















1 comment: