Tell Me More Linky Party

I'm linking up with  Step in to Second Grade with Amy Lemons to tell you a little about myself.

I love collecting recipes!!  There is no possible way that I will be able to make every recipe I have collected.  I enjoy cooking every type of cuisine.  My friends and family love it when I entertain.

I can't wait to watch the Big Bang Theory on Thursday nights.  I  started watching it last Thanksgiving and have watched every episode up to date. 

Season 2 Promo Pic.jpg

I am addicted to playing Words with Friends!

I adore Bon Jovi and love going to his concerts!  I have a picture of him as my screensaver.

Happy Monday!


  1. Shelly,

    Thanks for checking out my blog! Where do you teach and live in CA? I am in El Dorado Hills and teach in Placerville. I am your newest follower!!



  2. I am a huge Bon Jovi fan as well as a lot of music from the 80s! It was great getting to know more about you!
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

  3. I like The Big Bang Theory too!! I didn't think I would like it and I missed the first couple seasons!

    I have a FREEBIE for second grade math journals...hope you stop by!

    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

  4. YES! Bon Jovi is the best!! I'm your newest follower.

    Second Grade Sparkle