Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop

I'm excited to be joining all the newbie bloggers by linking up with Grade Three is the Place for Me.

Here is what you have to share:

1.  what state you are in
2.  your current teaching position
3.  your teaching experience
4.  when you started blogging
5.  share a blogging tip / blogging resource

*  I live in Southern California.
*  I am currently teaching second grade.
* I taught kindergarten for 18 years and second grade for 6 years.
* I started blogging July 10, 2012.
*  You can find great blogging tips on Teaching Blog Addict and I teach.  What's your super power?



  1. You had me at California! There aren't all that many of us . . . we gotta stick together. I'll be back by sooner rather than later :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

  2. I am glad I found your blog through the linky party!
    Drop by anytime :)


    Creekside Teacher Tales

  3. I am thrilled to have found your adorable blog on the hop and would love it if you would join my "Blogs of Inspiration" page.
    Happy Teaching,
    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

  4. Glad I found you.I teach 2nd grade too! I'm your newest follower. if you get a chance please visit my blog @ Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.

  5. I am your newest follower!! Thanks so much for finding me!!! I am awarding you with the Versatile Blog award!!! Come back to my blog and check it out!!


  6. Love your cute, bright blog! Just found it through the blog hop and am your newest follower! :) I'm also a 2nd grade teacher.

    Teaching Maddeness

  7. Hi...I just found your blog through the Newbie Blog Hop and am now a follower. I'd love for you to hop over to my blog and check it out.

  8. Great Blog! I found you on the Newbie Blog Hop. I also teach 2nd grade but I am in Kansas. Stop by my blog sometime and see what we do in Kansas. Blessings!

    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis