Math Games

While I am working with small groups during math time, my students get to play math games after they finish their independent work.   I have been busy surfing the web and making math games for my classroom. 

Here are some math games I plan on using in my classroom this year.  There are 7 different set of cards with varying levels of difficulty.  Each set of cards comes with a recording sheet.  Click on the picture to go to my TPT store.



My students always struggle with missing addends.  I plan on using these flashcards to help them.  There are 8 sets of cards in this packet with separate recording pages.











2 comments:

  1. Awesome math ideas! I love finding new math ideas, and great new second grade blogs! Welcome to the blogging world. Definitely following you! :D

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My students always struggle with missing addends too! I will be checking that out! Thanks for sharing these wonderful math ideas. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete