Liebster Award

I had a very nice surprise this morning!!    I received the Liebster Blog Award from Eileen from Second Grade Sunshine.  Thank your for this honor!  Now I am passing it along to five new bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. 


First:  Sweet Honey in 2nd. New blogger!  Go check her out! 


Second:  Sailing Second Grade Seas. Another new blogger to check out.  Stop by and give her some TLC. 


Third:  Strive to Sparkle--check out her cute buckets she decorated!


Fourth:  Still Teaching After All These Years. Check out her favorite picture books.


Fifth:  The Diary of a Teachaholic.  I love the name! 


Now, it's time for these bloggers to pass the award on to 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers, link back to the blogger who gave the award and paste the award on to their blog. 

Thank you again Eileen for this award!  You made my day!



Shelly

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I am a new follower. I am excited to follow along & share ideas!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thanks! You are so sweet! I'm working on my thank you post right now!
    I'm a new follower!

    ✪Crystal✪
    Strive to Sparkle

    ReplyDelete